Giving you peace of mind that your loved one is ok
The Family ‘App’ has been designed so families can have real time access to the notes written by our Care Companions, therefore giving you peace of mind that your loved one is ok. The ‘app’ holds previous Care Companion notes and an overview of the clients Companion Plan. You can also send a message to the Care Companion if you wish, or to the office. We are always at the end of the phone for you to talk to but this added feature just gives you an alternative way of communicating with us.
How does it work?
- Firstly, we need permission from the client to give you access to the ‘app’.
- If you have a LPA (Lasting Power of Attorney) which is currently active then we would also be able to give you access to the ‘app’.
- More than one person can have access to the ‘app’.
- We will send you a username and pin, you can change the pin when you access the ‘app’ for the first time if you wish.
- You can then download the ‘app’ from the App Store or google play for free.
- Once you have followed this process, you will be able to access the ‘app’ and read the notes which have been written at the end of each call.
- You now have real time access to the notes and as our Companion Calls take place at the same times each day, you can take a look and be reassured that your loved one was ok.